About Mold

Concern about indoor exposure to mold has increased along with public awareness that mold can cause a variety of adverse health effects. Exposure to mold can bring on reactions that include hay fever or asthma and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat or lungs. Allergic responses can come from exposure to dead as well as living mold spores. More serious effects of mold exposure include infectious and toxic reactions, these effects occur mainly in people with weak or compromised immune systems.

The key to a successful remediation project is to first eliminate the moisture, then remove the mold. Our removal techniques incorporate special controls to guard against the spread of mold spores during the process. HEPA filtration equipment is employed to contain and remove the mold and airborne spores from a work site, a room or an entire building.